بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

jehoonie oppa

Miss Haz's laptop has a flickering screen so she's in the talk to get a new one. We were promoting iPad Pro versus MacBook to her so I ran up to ward to get my iPad to show to her.

That's how Boss and Miss saw Je Hoon oppa on my wallpaper.

Miss was pointing it out calling him "oppa" and commenting this and that I forgot. I told them I don't have other picture on my iPad. Which is the truth, but even so I'm not putting anyone but Oppa as my wallpaper.

"Letak la gambar Miss Haz," Boss said while taking out his phone and showed the picture from yesterday's Kak Ros and Anes farewell party.

---

I'm currently watching Hospital Playlist, I've done till the latest S2E4 and waiting for E5 to drop. In the mean time I'm watching Nevertheless.

It's not my cup though. He's a playboy and she just dumped her cheating boyfriend. They are horny youngsters and I'm an old chimp. Am I that bored? I guess so.

I think she should stop and stay away. But I understand why she's not. He's clear that he's non committal and at the same time professed his interest and damn him, his care. He took care of her. That's why although she saw all the red flags of how dangerous of a game this is, she still kisses him first.

The drama is a no go. I like to live in denial that nowadays younguns are pure. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates