بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, July 30, 2021

I've been finishing ward's floor stock of piriton

Last week I had a bad case of allergy. I started itching over my back and noticed welt marks over my neck and shoulder and my legs. All over them. Belatedly only I realised I had the same marks across the entirety of my back. I didn't went into any forest prior to the lesion appearance so I thought it was bed bugs. I cleaned all my linen and it hasn't gotten worse.

It started to dry up over the past week and I didn't put anything over it. I don't like local creams and it's systemic anyway. IV hydrocortisone will just upset my stomach plus it's delayed anyway. Too much hassle. I just took Piriton almost every night.

Only that it's really drying up today. My back is scaly, like I'm molting. And when skin is dry, it itches. I remember the advices I always tell my burn patients. They need to apply oil on the drying lesion so that it remains moist and doesn't itch.

I feel like scrubbing my whole back and oil it down but ahh how. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates