بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, May 25, 2020

second day of coveid

Second day Raya. I left my car at Arif's place yesterday because we carpooled to Kak Sitti's place while Arif was at his place entertaining Zahar and when we were done, Arif tertidur and I didn't want to call him to let me in his house. So Nabil dropped me at my place. 

Malam semalam Arif sent me dinner nasi dagang. I kinda feel bad that he had to kemas makanan himself but he didn't mind. 

Pagi tadi took Grab with Kamal to Arif's around 9.30am and he didn't reply my message that morning so I know he was still asleep. Probably main game lepas Subuh lepas tu tertidur (I was right). We neared and I called him to bukak pintu and he answered sleepily and told me he needs to shower first. I oied him to let me in first. He did. 

I set up breakfast, heated up everything, then instructed Kamal to make coffee and fry the omelette. I had to walk Kamal through how to make the omelette to my taste and he went to fry it, but Arif took over the frying part. I think he knows by now omelette is my favourite but I rarely cook them myself when we're eating together, I always get him to cook the omelette for me. 

That's my way of being bratty. I'll cook everything else and whatever they want to pamper them, but I'll get them to cook my favourite to feel pampered myself. Haha. 

Anyway, we finished off the nasi dagang and I can't stress enough how delicious it is, jual worthy and it's our first time making it. I rarely eat nasi dagang what more gulai ikan, but this I ate four plates in total. I'm so proud of Arif and I. I told him he can make them again next year and he told me then to come over to Tawau for Raya.

I didn't reply that I don't think I'll ever see him again once he's in Tawau and what more when I'm back in Likas. 

I was supposed to be seeing him until September ends but it's now shortened by two months. So yeah, I'm using whatever time I have left for happy memories. He's a brother I'm proud of. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates