بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

can i call you mine

This evening I took Renji for a ride speeding to Silam. I haven't gone out that direction in almost three months and I missed the ride.

I wanted to sit down by the water and wet my feet but unexpectedly there were many cars lined up by the water including a patrol car and Glen our diver's car. Maybe it's the time when ikan segar naik.

I did a three point, stared longingly at the water, and drove back. 

I wanted a lot of things, but the things that I have are actually just down to a few. 

I have myself. 

My job. 

My car, which when I left overnight at Arif's made me realise how much of a home my car is. 

My family, but they're far. 

My freedom to explore. Decapitated by this pandemic. 

I guess that's all I have to call mine. Just myself and my job. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates