بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, April 14, 2019

This is going south

Suddenly there was a tightness in my chest and I felt a rise. What is this. I started pacing and hyperventilating. I want to run. I want to run now and disappear. I need to disappear now.

I was still pacing and hyperventilating. Oh shit I need to calm down. I need me to materialize so that I can calm myself down, I can't do this alone. But I'm alone. I looked myself in the mirror so I could see someone else and I didn't know what that look in my eyes meant. I leaned my forehead against it and told myself to calm down.

Calm down, calm down. Whatever is wrong, it is what it is, just calm down first.

My breathing evened out. I looked up and saw into my reflection. The look has waned a bit. You're okay now, kid. You're okay.

And then I sat on the floor. What was that. I don't know. Can we go disappear now please?

No comments:

Haru & Associates