بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Questionability

I'm up to doing questionable things nowadays. But I don't want to be questioned because for everything that it's worth I still have a shred of faith in me and you don't publicise doing some things when you still have a shred of faith left.

So how not to be questioned when you're doing questionable things? I surmised either
1) don't let it be known that you're doing questionable things
2) be an unquestionable person
3) just don't care

I'm opting for the first and second, focusing on the second because it's something I can control.

To be an unquestionable person, you need to maintain an appearance.

Appear physically fit and normal.
Appear mentally sound and stable.
Appear mature and well-cared of.

But by all means, I can only do these consciously. If I tip off balance then you'll know of that day.

No comments:

Haru & Associates