بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, November 26, 2018

"I'm gonna go cry in the bathroom now."

Actually I miss Luqman so much. Really really miss him. He is my brother and I always go to him for all my problems.

And I'm having problems at work and I'll remember he told me to call him for anything but I'm bad at calling people and I don't want to bother him and I'm an all-round brat so I never did. I'm not good at prying and barely know about his circumstances. But he's always around for me whenever I reach out for him.

Anyway. Today I texted him to spread the pride of Vicky conquering Lowe's Peak. He asked me if I went up with Vicky.

I told him no. And that I actually just got back from home because I needed family comfort and Mr. Tar's pick-me-ups.

He asked why I needed pick-me-ups.

So I told him my situations. And bla bla bla.

He said I can always call him if I needed someone to talk to.

I told him I remember that every time but I'm a brat.

And now I'm crying. Urgh such a spoiled brat.

No comments:

Haru & Associates