I called my parents to rant out today.
Haha nak mencurahkan perasaan?
Ye la habis nak call sape
He stopped laughing. Maybe I came across in a wrong way, I didn't mean it in a pathetic kind of way. I'm a strong self sufficient person and lately I've only been calling when I'm serabut of some sort. As we talked they asked me what I was doing. I told them I'm catching a movie.
Dengan siapa
Sorang
Takde kawan ke
Ika memang selalu pergi mana2 sorang pun
Still in a matter-of-fact way. I'm not one for self-sympathy. So I ended up ranting about Miss then I realized it's such a petty problem. Mom then her usual
Dah ada gewe belum
Belum. Mama jumpa dah ke
I feel sorry for making them worry about me. But I don't know. I mean she's right, she knows me well because of the question she asked. She knows I'd rather be dating than commit to something serious. Can I just have fun? Screw around? That's probably a bad idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment