Mr Ashok asked me what happened in OT yesterday, he did notice something bad happened because I was unusually and scarily quiet. He told me the reason he kept on hitting my arm, stomping on my feet, and let me close the skin was his attempts to cheer me up.
This guy I tell you, I have no idea why those are his ideas of cheering someone up, expected I guess for a prankster born on first April. But the closing skin did cheer me up and so I told him yesterday I was mad at Miss.
He said he heard from the scrub nurse today that I had it bad from Miss and that I didn't deserve all those scolding.
I really understand why my Miss is behaving like that and that's why I'm still okay with her, just pissed off because she kept on putting words in mouth and using my words out of context.
Today was another Fuck It Day since my surgeon apparently still at it pissing me off. But I didn't cower away from her and sat opposite her in front of clinic and maybe she took that as us pissing each other off but still chummy with each other. I guess that's what being family mean, you feel like killing each other now and then. At the end of clinic, she suggested we have KFC. I think she remembered I was mentioning KFC in OT yesterday and I saw it as her asking for a truce. So I ordered lunch and she paid.
Middle of the round, I broke off from the team to refer Medical two patients while they all proceed round at periphery. By the time I was done and regrouped with them, my surgeon turned to me and said "Siap dah laparotomy?" with a smirk. Why la this lady...
I wonder what will happen tomorrow but more than that I want to see how long she'll keep up that attitude. She knows I'm pissed at her, because she commented "sikit lagi Atiqah nak pukul saya" and "nanti Atiqah marah saya" and I just laughed when she said that.
You have no idea...

No comments:
Post a Comment