بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Posterior duodenal ulcer can invade gastroduodenal artery and causes massive bleed enough to make a man collapse

Dad was telling us the story of one houseman who was extended for knowledge reason ("she didn't remember the doses" and I was stricken. Come on we have Frank Shann, don't we?) in his workplace and she cried in front of him because she didn't want to be extended. Flabbergasted dad who was with his specialist asked the lady specialist to handle her.

Turned out the houseman didn't want to be extended because of one particular MO who kept on scolding them for no good reason. The specialists didn't know of this and thus will start digging.

"Is the MO a he or a she?" I asked.

"She," dad replied.

"Of course. Is she married?"

"No."

"I know it!"

"Unmarried ladies are always so bitter," or so mom said. Then she turned to me. "Kakngah hurry and get married."

"Okay I'll go tackle someone now." I answered mom with a straight face. "I have eyes on one MO but he's in Sarawak now. My HO friend said the MO likes me."

"Don't tackle anyone. If he likes you, just tell him to ask his mom to come meet me."

"Okay I'll do that tomorrow."

Hahaha that was too easy. I wonder what's stopping me from really doing this.

No comments:

Haru & Associates