بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, September 11, 2015

Back then I always wanted Dr. Hussein to remember my name

Last Monday I was in OT assisting Miss Wong and Dr. Ang for a mastectomy and axillary clearance, a hemithyroidectomy and a chemoport insertion. It took up my entire day and when we were done, Miss Wong said I can go home.

But I trotted back to ward because I missed seeing my sunshines kah3. Only got to call out each others name with Dr. H because he was busy with a bedside procedure and I got to hang out at the counter with N asking how was my day. I told him I was in OT with Miss Wong and he and everyone else there laughed knowingly.

It wasn't that bad. Yeah I sucked and Miss Wong nearly lost her temper with me but it was my first time assisting, I was bound to suck. And she didn't throw me out so I took that she warmed up to me, just a little bit.

I told them I sincerely enjoyed OT with Miss Wong.

Anyway, I met Wong that day and he said Mr. Zaidi was looking for me.

Me: Ha? Why?
Wong: You didn't finish your job with Green.
Me: Ha what job?
Wong: Just kidding.
Me: Actually I wanted you all to always remember me.

Yesterday Ruwaida told me that Mr. Zaidi remembered me. I grinned at her and said of course he would, but I didn't tell her it was because he knows dad. I asked her why did she presumed Mr. Zaidi remembered me.

Ruwaida: Because he was looking for you during HO teaching last Monday.
Me aghast at the fact I really am becoming a target for questioning: God he did?
Ruwaida: Yes he was asking "Atiqah? Where is Atiqah?" We told him you were in OT.
Me: Ooh hehe thank you.

I told dad about this and he laughed. "Zaidi Zakaria?"

"The one and only."

"Kecik-kecik, seluar macam nak terlondeh?"

I laughed out loud. What is this with them! No wonder Mr. Zaidi is targeting me!

And so tonight I messaged N asking him if he happens to know the topic for next teaching. I better be prepared -_-

No comments:

Haru & Associates