بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Swing

Marrybrown had this sectioned area with different kinds of seat. I spotted the sofa and I badly needed to sink into something soft so I made my way towards it. That was when I saw the swing-seat section.

My inner kid leaped in joy. I took my Crocs off and swung my seat while I ate my burger.


So I was polishing my yogurt, my seat taking a steady swinging when a group of three MAS worker came near my section. The only guy in the group was uber excited as he coaxed the two ladies to please let's seat on the swing. It'll be fun, we can swing around!

I smirked. That was one guy after my own heart, haha.

P/s: Those three turned out to be the cabin crew of my flight back to Kota Bharu.

No comments:

Haru & Associates