Etihad was pretty cool.
The current movie selection was rather boring actually, but their album collection was OMG. They had two albums on Queen, one on The Script (I would have been doing cartwheel if not the fact I'm on board a plane) and an entire album of AC/DC!
Haha THUNDERstruck! I was officially on bat-shit crazy OKC fan mode.
To be fair to fans of sissy boys, there were JBiebs and One Direction albums as well. In a tribute to Kemal who enjoys vocal powerhouse ladies, Celine Dion was also there to be enjoyed.
Life was therefore balanced.
In another news, I walked from Saidina Hussein to Mounira last night. Rabid taxies wouldn't pick us up and there was no way I'm waiting around. Went to three different supermarkets on the way back because a certain little sister wanted Temmy's Papaya Granola Bars, with no luck. Bought Power Flakes with Raisin instead.
Was sore all over, passed out twice in the tub during a 30-minute soak, packed my luggage with uncooperative upper limbs yet sleep failed to come until 4.30 in the morning. Was awoken from my sprawl on the floor three hours later by an affectionate lovebite on my earlobe courtesy of the ants. Stupid perverts made rather good wake-up alarm.
Told the sister about her granola bars and that little prick had the nerve to be ungrateful. Now another reason to look forward to my flight home was to be able to wring her neck and smack her head really hard with the Power Flakes I bought her that she ended up with counter-coup contusion.
Ahh. Something to look forward to.
At the Abu Dhabi airport, the officer let a family of Arabs cut the line in front of me. I muttered "Ain't that f---ed up" and yes I am rotten, I know. Then I saw it was a family with three kids.
My muttering continued, "Great. Kids. I should get fat and claim I am pregnant."
The current movie selection was rather boring actually, but their album collection was OMG. They had two albums on Queen, one on The Script (I would have been doing cartwheel if not the fact I'm on board a plane) and an entire album of AC/DC!
Haha THUNDERstruck! I was officially on bat-shit crazy OKC fan mode.
To be fair to fans of sissy boys, there were JBiebs and One Direction albums as well. In a tribute to Kemal who enjoys vocal powerhouse ladies, Celine Dion was also there to be enjoyed.
Life was therefore balanced.
In another news, I walked from Saidina Hussein to Mounira last night. Rabid taxies wouldn't pick us up and there was no way I'm waiting around. Went to three different supermarkets on the way back because a certain little sister wanted Temmy's Papaya Granola Bars, with no luck. Bought Power Flakes with Raisin instead.
Was sore all over, passed out twice in the tub during a 30-minute soak, packed my luggage with uncooperative upper limbs yet sleep failed to come until 4.30 in the morning. Was awoken from my sprawl on the floor three hours later by an affectionate lovebite on my earlobe courtesy of the ants. Stupid perverts made rather good wake-up alarm.
Told the sister about her granola bars and that little prick had the nerve to be ungrateful. Now another reason to look forward to my flight home was to be able to wring her neck and smack her head really hard with the Power Flakes I bought her that she ended up with counter-coup contusion.
Ahh. Something to look forward to.
At the Abu Dhabi airport, the officer let a family of Arabs cut the line in front of me. I muttered "Ain't that f---ed up" and yes I am rotten, I know. Then I saw it was a family with three kids.
My muttering continued, "Great. Kids. I should get fat and claim I am pregnant."

No comments:
Post a Comment