I am not the gentlest of owner and there are multiple scratches and bumps on this poor phone of mine from being dropped to the hard ground too many times. Recently it has developed this habit of getting back at me by going inactive just like that. I leave it alone anywhere without stimulus and suddenly without any notice, it will go inactive like this.
And I will not know any better until I feel like checking up on it maybe at the end of the day and realize it is inactive and wouldn't know since when! It is worst than having the battery dead. From the history, the provisional diagnosis of my phone is chronic traumatic encephalopathy.
Cursing is frowned upon. Nothing bad should be coming out of your mouth and you should be istighfar-ing instead. But when this happens again today and lands me in deep sheet trouble, I am dedicating all the bad words in the world to this effing phone of mine.
Stupid. Junk.

6 comments:
hazel ?
yea, the sliding one.
oh sama.
woah patut r cam
haha. same la kita. but mine is in a more severe case.
first time komen kat sini. hai kak tiqah :DD
hello nabilah, meh la datang umah akak bawak fresh croissant bein kasrein :P
Post a Comment