"If I hear any more profanity out of you in this chambers, or out of your witness or defendants in the courtroom, I'm going to hold you in contempt. We're not street-fighting here, and we're not gangsta rappers, and if you so much as "darn" in my presence, you'd better have an unassailable reason for doing so."
Farrell sat back in his chair. "Sorry, your honor. I mean no disrespect."
"Well, intention or no, it is disrespectful and I'm not going to have it."
John Lescroart
Guilt, page 400
Each time I prayed for Him to bless me with more patience, that means I'm indeliberately asking for more patience-challenging situations.
This past week I think my humane tolerance had been low and I'm afraid a few people had been the unfortunate victim of outbursts. Which is very bad. The image I painted.. that's not something easily rectified. And whatever my reason was, it wasn't okay to jump on people's throat and no one should let me get off the hook just like that.
This time the effect will last longer than I hope, and it will be nasty.
Checking myself into more self-reflecting with Al-Quran as guidance, therapist to go through with me some of my bad tidings, and perhaps we'll become sober enough by morning.
For what it is worth, I am so sorry.

1 comment:
like. may ALLAH bless :)
Post a Comment