بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chronic Carrier of Doom

Roy the Roommate said I'm a chronic carrier of something. I agree. This disease is called doom.

After a mishap yesterday, I whined that Allah wasn't helping me with my problem. That He kept pushing me into the pit despite me trying to climb free.

And today.. a whole day of bed-rest. Problem isn't exactly solved, but at least the heart would not wonder for this whole day. And probably the next two days of weekend. That should teach me for whining.

Lessons, you ask? Never lose faith in Allah or He'll really come down onto you, in ways unimaginable.

Hehe.

p/s: Pray for me! If being sick means I'm closer to Him, then let this be the reconciliation that will ignite the spark a lifetime ^^

1 comment:

fnma said...

royrai. lulz ;)

super duper like this post. alhamdulillah :)

Haru & Associates