بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Three Days Before Forensic End Round Exam

Our friends in Abou Rish were having problems with their water supply, so when I went over there this evening, they dragged me for dinner at Kiwi, Maadi.

I had Pollo & Broccoli (rigatoni, they ran out of tagliatelle) and I must say, the portion they served me can feed three hungry Atiqahs. We finally left the premise after my friend helped finish off my rigatoni and I had the waiter to wrap up my delicious cheese sauce, broccoli and chicken pieces left.


They said I don't eat much and I eat slow, as opposed to a friend who ate as little but with gusto.

The price was reasonable considering the taste, serving size, varieties, service (12% tax and eye-candy, if you know what I mean) and ambience. Average pasta was LE40.

---

6.30pm at Metro Station of Sayyeda Zeinab. We were walking with our throat clenching at the familiar irritating sensation of tear gas. Ops Piramid was not a memorable event to be relived, but I don't want to be selfish when Egypt has been kind to me.

I hope all will end well for the people in Tahrir.

No comments:

Haru & Associates