Our doctor was revising Cocaine and she mispronounced "coke burn" throughout the lecture. I smirked and turned to my bench-mate. She called me a pervert and scooted away.
Well for one, it takes one to know one. And my proficiency in English is below average, but I still curse it nevertheless.
Coke burn is a manifestation of chronic cocaine usage in the form of localized necrotic ulcer at subcutaneous injection site.
But this is also a "coke", haha ;D

Well for one, it takes one to know one. And my proficiency in English is below average, but I still curse it nevertheless.
Coke burn is a manifestation of chronic cocaine usage in the form of localized necrotic ulcer at subcutaneous injection site.
But this is also a "coke", haha ;D

4 comments:
OMG PLEASE DON'T TELL ME IT'S WHAT I THINK IT IS!
If so, i'm surprised you didn't burst in laughter. I know i would. haha
it is what you think it is ;)
haha thank god i didn't laugh dalam kelas, sepanjang kelas pulak tu she kept using that word! tapi sakit muka jugak la sengih besar sangat
aaah...coke with cock ke?
Maaf saya agak lembab/p jadi tak paham apa yang kelakarnya..
Bole terangkan? :D
Thanks...
omg public perversion dude! slow down! hahaha
Post a Comment