بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bunny Dump

Finally got a truck for Kevin.

It is made from plastic with a rope attached to a ring for ease of dragging it around. Actually it's a beach toy set and comes with a mini watering can (hardly the size of my palm), a mini shovel and a mini rake (double as a back-scratcher).


Nice colour, right? The pastel combination is soothing with a childish hint. I especially like the pink that gives this typical boy's toy a girlish touch.

Tesco sells them for a rounded RM13. My younger siblings played dirt with it and I had them wash it with soap and water before bringing it back to the house.

Since Kevin is in Egypt, the first passenger is the new baby bunny.



Note that this is a dump truck so dumping the baby bunny off is fated. I'm sure he doesn't mind.


Edited 8th September 2011:

We went to Tesco the other day and I saw a kid maybe 4 years old or something standing in the cart pushed by his father. There's the exact same truck laying on his feet.

I am such a trend-setter ;p

5 comments:

sufiyyah zulkifli said...

wahhhh~ nice one!
ur pet must be the happiest pet in da world kan mitsui~~~ :)

Haru said...

actually toy truck ni untuk run over my teddy bear Kevin *gelak kejam*

sufiyyah zulkifli said...

i thought Kevin is a pet/animal~ la. la.

pinksterz said...

ATIQAH Y R U SHO KIUT?!

haru said...

@kakElle: me sho kiut berkat ajaran ze osom hotstuff ;p

Haru & Associates