When you slept for two hours that night, of course you will sleep in and rather in-deliberately missed the 10am appointment. Nevertheless, a 12 o'clock one works out either way.
I blame jet-lag.
2) A Limitless brain is fun
You know how they said, an expert is someone who can simplify the most complex of things? Well as I faced the doctor and had her explain the precautions of taking ICS to me, my inside gleed with the feeling of an oral pseudoexaminer.
3) Sensitivity
"Pa, who's that?" referring to the amiable man greeting my dad, mentioning something about being at the hospital for some diabetic drug. I remembered scrutinizing his physical and decided no, he was not diabetic.
They had a rather long talk while mom filled my prescription.
"He's a sales rep. I didn't know him, but he remembers me."
I think mom chortled.
4) Medical students have among the worst patient compliance
Singulair is easy enough; just pop once at night. But when it comes to two puffs daily of inhalation, it takes another level of diligence.
Thus the turbuhaler lays still in my backpack. Sorry
5) Maples and Transformers on iTunes!
Do you know, Maple Thief edition is on iTunes? It's less exhilarating than the real MMORPG thus less addicting, making it the better choice for me. And Transformers 3 whipped up a game as well with equally amazing graphic and I am smitten!
I am now not using my iPod as a writing aid, I am now playing games instead. Just until I am bored, really. (Favourite things to do nowadays last for a short one day the max. I study myself, the stats are rather accurate.)
6) Study before you take a leap
I have a book on stocks that dad told me to read before I take another step forward. Problem is I haven't even finish the ones I'm reading and there's three lining up and I haven't started yet on the PDF files we have..
Somewhat troublesome, but here's where prioritizing comes in handy.
7) Twitter kills Blogging
Ideas run low and most of them made up of 140 characters, not much for a dignified blog post. Maybe it is for the best; after all if you have nothing matured, age-appropriate nor thought-provoking (in my opinion) things to share, might as well keep it shut till next time.
Meanwhile, use the time to hone an admirable brain and enviable thinking process. And get ready for Ramadhan :D
p/s: Cool HP PC yeeha!

4 comments:
papa da beli PC k?
hoyeah, cool thing it is!
did you play maple story?
@abgAkmal: yes we did. last main ramadhan dua tahun lepas, susah nak berhenti game ni addictive haha.
Post a Comment