I was sitting on the pavement of Madinatul Hujjaj, people-staring as I waited for Kak Azila who was busy with the donation counter. Hundreds of boys were lining up that night to hand their passport for their trip back to Malaysia.
"Ramai gile orang, bila masa kita nak baliknya?" gushed a girl standing on my right. I stared at her as her friend replied, "Padahal kita dah lama dah, patut kita balik dulu."
"Bile korang sampai?" I asked, interrupting them and obviously had been eavesdropping.
"Pagi tadi."
Hah. I stifled a smirk and smiled sweetly instead. "Kitorang dah empat malam dekat sini, korang sabar ye."
"Tapi kitorang dah transit dekat banyak tempat dah sebelum ni."
I pity you. "Korang dari mana?"
"Dari Mansurah."
Which is a remotely safe place, isn't it? "Transit dekat?"
"Dua malam dekat Alex."
I nearly laughed at those pathetic girls. "Kitorang sebelum ni transit dekat ARMA empat malam, korang sabar ye."
And I'm not even talking about our boys stranded at ARMA for five nights (or was it six?), their turn skipped to make way for ignorant b*tches like you guys.

5 comments:
that is some kinda selfish bitches.
tak boleh blah :|
hahhahaha best gila entry ni. penuh sinis
gila kejam ayat kak tiqah.. Hahaha but love it!
honesty is the best policy~
awww
hati aku berkaca-kaca baca entri ini
kahkahkah
Post a Comment