I don't like chocolate that much. I brought Mocha 3-in-1 from Malaysia and I resort to it whenever I've maxed my daily Nescafe intake yet still the day hasn't ended. And it tastes funny; the chocolate part of it doesn't go well with my palate.
But not all that is distasteful is bad for you, and not all that is palatable is good for you either. Like that Allah said in Surah Al-Baqarah, verse 216.

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you.
But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you;
and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you.
And Allah Knows, while you know not.
But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you;
and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you.
And Allah Knows, while you know not.
And just because I don't go well with chocolate, doesn't mean it doesn't go well with the rest of Earthlings. People perceive things differently, that's what makes them amusing :) Let's celebrate uniqueness and our differences with understanding and a smile.
And no, that doesn't mean I don't accept chocolates as gifts. Keep them coming!

1 comment:
kalau tak nak, meh bg k.alah makan. heee~ *addicted to choc at this moment*
Post a Comment