But there is reason for the saying 'Better late than never,' eh?
1.Do you think you're hot?
Yes thus the withdrawal reflex you have upon contact.
2.Upload your favourite picture of you.

Hi it's Atiqah and Najib.
3.Why do you like that pictures?
Fluff overdosed haha it makes me smile like a euphoric fool :D
Alright I'll repent, this one is actually my favourite picture of me.

Yo.
4.When is the last time you ate pizza?
2nd November 2010. It was Iema's birthday and they made her a Pizza Plus surprise except something came up and I couldn't make it to that party.
But Raja and Hanan did brought home one whole pizza so I had a slice at 9pm, was it? Calorie overdosed thus the hyperactivity at the wrong time of the day XD
5.The last song you listened to?
My ringtone Jason Mraz's I'm Yours, but for the sake of spicing things up I'll answer Lagu Kedamaian by Brothers.
I like yesteryears songs.
6.What are you doing right now beside this?
Funny you should ask, I'm doing what I did in my free time; executing plans to dominate the world through many means ie:
1) Analyze every issue on earth from medicine to dominating economic changes
2) Psychology of H. sapiens
3) Mooting over menial matters
Plus I date and be insufferable.
7.What name would you prefer beside yours?
As my own? Surely that's not what you meant, I am perfectly happy with people calling me Atiqah though on occasions I forgo my caffeine intake I wish they will come to their senses and bother someone else instead.

4 comments:
why najib?
aahh benci la along ni, sila refer http://atiqahhanifah.blogspot.com/2010/10/najb-is-alone.html
thanx reply wlupun da lewat 2 taun..huu
@iema: haha no prob
Post a Comment