I found this song earlier this month and was gonna use it during Majlis Apresiasi Graduan, alas Mirwana's Takdir Penentu won.
This one is for every one carved into my heart, especially to Kak Zawil, Kak Daing dan Kak Laili. I shall not coat the memory with dust of forgetfulness, insyaAllah.
Actually I was dedicating this song to myself because I just got over my latent period of identity crisis and needed a kick-up.
And because family is heart matter and I adore the brotherhood of Sam and Dean Winchester of Supernatural, you can see their version here. Constant vigilant for adult material, please.
And quoting Dean, as usual, from Season 5 episode 11 (Sam, Interrupted)
Dr. Cartwright: Why do you have to hunt monsters? Why not let someone else do it?
Dean: I can't find anybody else that dumb.
Which summed up why some people are just plain gila kuasa ;)
---
Now that I'm at it, I would like to apologize for the recent accumulating craps posted on Haru's. Allah scrutinize, people read, they judge. Yeah, can't imagine the loads of sin I gathered during my lowest point in current life..
Anyway, I'm on my feet now. Alhamdulillah, at least for now :) And I took the trash out, finally.
Yuuno, Allah bless that tortoise, is still hibernating despite the already warm weather outside. Though he did spent his days on the desert-like dusty balcony. I sort of envy him, especially now that we just started our new term for a week with a much tighter schedule to come and thicker books to absorb.
Alas, osmosis doesn't work this way.
Well, he is the rock. We the loyal servant of Allah and devoted khalifah cannot afford to waste even a breath, eh?
Let's go tackle that mountain.

No comments:
Post a Comment