We were supposed to do an interview today. 2.45pm at Zinhoum. I internally cringed and accepted my fate this winter break.
We waited for our interviewee to show up while messing around this dangerous-looking shabby building which was preferable to hanging around the relatively safe futsal courtyard.
People showed up and I held back my awkwardness. Introduced myself rather flippantly and let's get the job done. Oh, the match started. I spun around and watched them play.
Last time I really watched a game was the 2006 World Cup Final. The adrenaline. How could you ever deny such treat? The running, the kicking, the tackling, and those awful tumbling. Sort of took me away for a moment.
I was happy with my easily distracted nature, until I received a playful "Nak interview orang ke nak tengok bola ni?" from my boss.
:P
They played really well and it was a joy to watch. I'm sure it was even more joyful to play.
Congratulations to Fawwaz FC for the 2-1 win over Waa'dul Haq. It was a narrow miss from Ustaz Fawwaz's earlier prediction of 3-0 and Kak Aniah's 4-0, though. :)
Kanak-kanak tahun 1 dan 2, bilekah mahu mula berlatih futsal untuk Medisal Cup 16 Februari ni?

No comments:
Post a Comment