بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kempen Sayangi Haiwan

"I'm not stingy, okay? If you want it, just say so. Don't nibble your way into. You understand me?"

They continued running around.

"But, of course I will never share my keropok with you. What makes you think I'm that kind?"

She picked up the piece of keropok and shook them of it. They ran futilely for their life. The evil dictator pressed them flatly on the cold tile.

One unfortunately ventured onto her hand. Lethal mistake. She frowned.

"And don't crawl on me, creep. It's annoying." She accentuated by squeezing the poor soul into oblivion.

"My bed is totally off-limit. If I see any of you on it, that will be the last of you. Mark my word."

The running continued hecticly.

"Good. I'm glad we've reach an agreement."

She picked herself up and grabbed her beloved can of Baygon. Hoisted it readily.

"Goodbye."

---

The mad spraying of Baygon continued. Helpless ants ran wildly for cover.

p/s: Cruelty is necessary. I am particularly allergic to their painful bites.

No comments:

Haru & Associates