
Illustrated by MusliMultimedia.
Serious-looking, isn't she? Like those no-nonsense lady, ready to snap you out with her mere glare.
It struck me how familiar she looks.
When I first saw this picture, it was from a slide presentation during one of our programs.
It reminds me of myself in public.
I still remember that our dear mudirah once commented how serious I looked, adding "Intimidating for others to come nearer."
Indeed, glaring people is a good self-defence, but I better be clear of what am I defending myself against.
It can't be helped that I enjoy squirming people under my gaze, but let's not have too much fun, shall we? They might run away, screaming.
We wouldn't want that, would we?
It struck me how familiar she looks.
When I first saw this picture, it was from a slide presentation during one of our programs.
It reminds me of myself in public.
I still remember that our dear mudirah once commented how serious I looked, adding "Intimidating for others to come nearer."
Indeed, glaring people is a good self-defence, but I better be clear of what am I defending myself against.
It can't be helped that I enjoy squirming people under my gaze, but let's not have too much fun, shall we? They might run away, screaming.
We wouldn't want that, would we?

4 comments:
lala.
u'll give that err... scary? looking only when... erm...
macam masa LKD tahun lepas? :D
^-^
hey sufi
what happened during last year's LKD?
what did i do?
eh... tersilap...
2 years ago lah.
:D
maaf. :)
That picture sure reminds me of someone...Hmmmm
Macam pernah kulihat tapi di mana ya? Hahaha
Post a Comment