بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, January 02, 2009

29 Dec: A New Year, a Better Me

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah :]

My sincerest congratulation to us all on being given yet another chance to continue striving for another new year, 1430H, markedly showered with His favors of Islam and iman.

Congratulation for yet another chance to keep on practicing His deen and to better ourselves to a more mantap phase.

[Sorry, my poor English is finally catching up. Besides, what’s mantap in English?]

Since a new year is worthless if we remain at the same level of iman as the year previous, I’ve listed three major flaws that need to be wiped gradually for me to become a better person, thus increasing the ability to contribute to our beloved ummah.

1) Be patient
2) Cease whining
3) Organized and time-wise

May my intention remains sincere and He ease all for me. [3:159]

May I have fellows ready to correct me had I forgotten any of these. [51:55]

Happy New Hijri Year to me and the rest of you, folks. May life continue to be blessed.

Keep your faith.

Ukhtukum fillah;

Nur Atiqah Mohd Hanifah.

p/s: Am using this opportunity to apologize deeply and sincerely to all for being a siput at replying messages; particularly to Papa, Along, Mlmh Sakinah, all seniors and Ira.

Oh man, I can’t believe I haven’t reply messages dated as Ice Age as 14th December!

Perhaps I should throw in ‘Reply all messages before they decay’?



Nah. Maybe next year.

No comments:

Haru & Associates