بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Pre-INTEC

Official letter from JPA: 13rd May 2008

Registration date at INTEC, UiTM: 20th May 2008

Reaction: Wow.

No hitches so far. Except for this cabutan sijil lahir, whatever that is. Tasnim said you can only get yours thrice in your life.

Sounds imperial. Problem is, I'm KL-born. I applied at JPN Kelantan and they said there was a minimum of 2 weeks to get my record from the capital.

If I apply for mine in KL, it'll be a jiffy and done within a day.

Today is Friday. Saturday and Sunday is weekend.

Monday is Wesak Day.

Tuesday is Registration Day.

I've plan, I always have. Let's pray everything turn out okay.

*sigh*

There's a lot to be verbalized to a lot of people.

I just don't know how to say it.

Or what to say, for all that matter.

You know why babies cry? Because they wanted to say something, but they didn't know how. And they cry.

2 comments:

baby doctor said...

i can understand..proses semua ni bukannya senang. ingat lagi time saya haritu, sebelum datang sini. semua benda kena buat sendiri. visa application, renewal of passport, communication with the college's agent, bla3. alone. sorang2. coz mom was (and still is) so so busy. plus my dad pulak tengah ada kat arab, buat haji..so there i go..

tapi alhamdulillah, semuanya setel jugak. Allah permudahkan, walaupun terpaksa korbankan perjumpaan dengan korang. i still remember ur sms that time, 'everything perlukan pengorbanan, kan?'. so nah, i'm saying this back to you. ;) insyaAllah, you can do this too!

Fiiamaanillah~

p/s: do kirim my salam to suad, fatimah & others. miss them big time. dah lama tak contact they all. im awful, no doubt bout that ;(

Haru said...

milah, im reminded yet again why i love u
haha
lama tak catch up ngan korang
man, i feel old

Haru & Associates