بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Today started happy

I was running almost late to work today but I also stopped for people. 

1) A motherly young lady saw me from afar and called my name. I'm like "this is my senior Cairo, she was in KB doing her Paed master, her husband is a GS trainee named Farid, but what's her name again?" 

I called her "Akak! Buat apa sini?" She was so happy to see me and even took a selfie with me. She gazetted in HTA and is posted permanently there for the time being, with Farid doing his out campus rotation in HKL. She was in PPUM for a conference. 

Belatedly I remember that was Kak Mushamma so I DMed her on Instagram with my phone number so we could be in touch.

2) Chot was walking towards me when he said next month he will be posted somewhere else. 

"Mana?"

"IJN."

"Good luck bro." I gave him a double salute. "Aku pun pindah pergi Alor Setar."

I saw Danial walking towards me as I was saluting Chot but I just turned the other way around, punched in and walked towards my ward. 

3) Few steps after, a tall person with deep voice greeted me on my right. 

"Hi Atiqah."

"Hi Danial, apa khabar?" I didn't have to turn to see who it was. Such a polite chap, I felt bad for earlier on deciding to ignore his presence. 

"Baik."

"Masih di Respi?"

"Ya."

"Bila kau exam?"

"Dah exam dah." 

"Oh." I know they had their clinical exam last week but I don't know who sat for it other than Syafiqah. So Abang Danial is younger than me but a specialist already. 

We stalled in front of the junction because Danial is taking the normal way to the right whereas I'm taking the service shortcut route straight. 

"Bila kau exam?"

"Setahun lagi." I grinned. 

"Oh."

"Bye." I nodded and left. 


No comments:

Haru & Associates