بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Menace in OT

I was in OT at 9am cause I grabbed breakfast first after passover round. Mr Hari did told me to take my time so I did. He was already unscrubbed leaving Mr Ganesh to finish the chordee release. 

"Sorry I'm late."

"That's fine," Mr G said. "Take your time. Go put on some music, grab a coffee or something."

"I'm not good at those managerial domestic things."

Mr G looked up to Heng. "Managerial domestic things she said."

So I opened YouTube and picked Top 100 song which was the generic Calm Down, Charlie Puth etc. 

Later as I was typing the op notes, Bieber's Baby was playing. Sarah the Anaes asked me to change songs. 

"What's wrong with prepubertal Bieber?"

"Sarah wants P. Ramlee songs."

"Ah even older. Okay."

I couldn't figure a good playlist to play. Heng decided to pick. 

"Let's listen to some spa music."

It was a playlist of soothing music. "For relaxation, positive vibe, curing insomnia… We are depressed people, we need depressing songs la Heng."

No comments:

Haru & Associates