بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, January 03, 2021

i work with kids because adults are mostly idiots

Got 2 COVID stage 2 kids cared by their COVID stage 3 mom in our ward and the mother was not doing as well as we hope, so I called up the kids father who is a COVID stage 1 in a quarantine center, asking if he could come take care of the kids prior to us sending out their mom.

"Macam tak boleh doktor."

"Kenapa ya encik?"

"Saya tak selesa kalau jaga di Likas. Terlalu sejuk."

... I have never. Been. So. TRIGGERED. IN. MY. ENTIRE. LIFE!!!!!!!

There I was shivering in my three layers of clothing including a thermal innerwear I bought specifically for working in the effing cold ward, sleeping with two blankets on and I NEVER once complained of it nor refused a night shift because of comfort reason. And I'm the person who will get cold-induced bronchospasm.

I already explained to this egg that his wife condition wasn't blooming and we need to get her to the adult side and he still only cared of HIS comfort? Oh I almost said "fuck you brainless sperm donor why am I the one with an ounce of care for your wife and your kids?"

But I remained seated and told him "encik patut utamakan kesihatan isteri dan anak-anak encik lebih daripada keselesaan encik sendiri" an octave higher. I told him to think and we would call him back cm. I ran out of fuck to talk with that shit.


Charlene was looking at me while doing her night review and heard all of my almost-shouting. She said "biasanya kalau kes begini I will tell the husband 'kalau isteri encik mati pun encik juga kena jaga anak, so encik nak jaga anak encik sekarang atau tunggu isteri encik mati dulu?'"

Girl so savage. I wouldn't want to wish that on the wife, but I very much think the husband deserved a painful death. I pitied his wife so badly. Before I gave the fucker a call I called his wife asking for caretaker replacement candidate and she automatically answered me "no one". No wonder. Oh lady I pity you, why are you married to this shit. 

No comments:

Haru & Associates