It's dangerous.
I was so tired and it's more dangerous to drive exhausted.
Why not sleep in the hospital?
Where, the oncall room? That's where the oncall people will sleep.
Why not get your friend to drive you home?
What kind of illogical suggestion is that?
So it's more logical to sleep in the carpark?
Yes. The car is shut off.
What if something happens to you in the car? You're alone right.
I'm in the car, of course I'm alone.
Some more disapproving words. We're not achieving anything from this conversation. You're disapproving of me but you're not giving me a doable option. It's like when Hadi told me to don't go wander off alone. I'm effing bored here, I'm bored of sleeping in. But I don't have friends of equal adventurous spirit as mine, the only option is to wander off alone.
And this time, I'm too tired to drive, so my logic is I sleep in the car. I don't turn on the engine. Why is that a problem? What do you want me to do?
But I didn't tell her that. I just told her it's okay mom, send my regards to everyone.
I went back inside where my team was. Arif asked me who referred?
It's not a referral. I'm not even oncall.
What's it about?
Nothing. Just end up in a fight.

No comments:
Post a Comment