Terrible hahahahahaha oh my God. Don't get me started how bad it was, I even had an incident reporting done. I was also having terrible abdominal pain, loose stool and vomiting all day likely culprit being the siput tarik Syuk, Pali and I had for dinner last night.
I couldn't kick them when they tease me because I'm just so spent. Abang2 basically dragged me out to have late lunch, which I vomited out as well at the restaurant itself. I can still remember their worried faces amidst my eyes all red from retching.
Postcall the nurses reported to my abang2 how I vomited at night, threw out the ORS because it tasted like sea water, stuck in ED all night, and didn't eat the food they bought me. They frowned disapproving before later got me to eat more food.
Everyone covered for me in the morning and I didn't get it that badly from my Miss. Syukri snapped a picture of me slumped on the chair and like the bastard he is, he went and send it to our Paed Surgery group.
They started calling me budak/baby. Guess it fits my status as Paed Surgical trained.
I couldn't kick them when they tease me because I'm just so spent. Abang2 basically dragged me out to have late lunch, which I vomited out as well at the restaurant itself. I can still remember their worried faces amidst my eyes all red from retching.
Postcall the nurses reported to my abang2 how I vomited at night, threw out the ORS because it tasted like sea water, stuck in ED all night, and didn't eat the food they bought me. They frowned disapproving before later got me to eat more food.
Everyone covered for me in the morning and I didn't get it that badly from my Miss. Syukri snapped a picture of me slumped on the chair and like the bastard he is, he went and send it to our Paed Surgery group.
They started calling me budak/baby. Guess it fits my status as Paed Surgical trained.

No comments:
Post a Comment