I wanna whine how exhausted I am.
Monday noon. Nenek passed away. I took the 4.10pm LDU-BKI and 6pm plus BKI-KUL. Arrived KUL at 8.30pm and Mira drove us to Melaka. Arrived at 11pm.
Tuesday came and I think I slept at 2am. Woke up at 5pm. Funeral day. Evening went to Semenyih, Chik's. Crashed at 11pm.
Wednesday today. Woke up at 3am. KUL-SDK flight at 5am.
The hours don't count because the sleep was shitty. I needed to stay awake, in case I sleep and miss my SDK-LDU flight. Couldn't sleep anyway, there's something about sleep deprivation that ironically prevents you from sleeping. I needed coffee. Refused to pay RM6 for a regular Nescafe at the airport so I chose to pay RM19 for a large Voltage at Gloria Jean's.
Maybe I'm dehydrated. My head hurts.
Almost 11am. Read through the work updates, saw a 9 years old admitted on Abang's oncall Monday with prenephric collection in septic shock. Perforated appendicitis? It's always a perforated appendicitis unless proven otherwise. Saw they operated the kid yesterday and today planning for Medivac to Likas.
Called up Syukri asking if the kid sent over yet. I was hoping to read the files. He said kid just sent over.
He asked when I'm coming back. I said I'm waiting for my LDU flight. He said to call him and he'll fetch me from the airport. I thought walking back from the airport might do me good, I should shower pray and sleep all afternoon.
He said there's a PGU going in soon and I should join.
That sounds like a bad idea and I'm tired as shit, but I'll do that.

No comments:
Post a Comment