بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, August 16, 2019

Date me

My registrar Elango once saw me coming to work with my ring on and he asked

"Eh Atiqah are you married?"

"Nope." I replied with an echo, dropped my bag and went to round.

Since then he has been pestering me about my boyfriend and getting me to admit I have one. I really wish I can but I don't lie, lies are complicated to remember.

So today my other registrar Munis asked me if I can switch my Sunday oncall with his Saturday oncall, but I told him I can't because I've already make plans. (I am going hiking with Nisa tomorrow.)

"Her boyfriend is coming tomorrow." Elango took a shot with a grin in my direction.

I decided to humour him. "Yes he is."

"Your boyfriend is coming?" Munis asked in elation.

"Yeah that's why I initially didn't want to take Vebster's Sunday oncall."

"You should go somewhere, get your boyfriend to cook you something."

"I might." I nodded. I was imagining Seungri being all domestic. Hahaha.

We went back to rounds and Elango kept pestering me on where I am going because he wanna go there and pester my date hahaha like I'll tell.

No comments:

Haru & Associates