At the end of work today, I waited for Boss to finish at the clinic and had a talk with him.
Started off a bit reluctantly "It's not my place to say this.."
"But I'm listening," he said with his grin. He knew what I was going to say.
So I told him. I told him I'm worried about patients' safety, which brings me to worry us MOs are not learning the right thing, that will ultimately create an unhappy working environment. I told him what the reason for my concern do to us MOs behind his knowledge and I saw him frown.
"You all tak happy ke?"
"Saya super happy bila Boss ada." I smiled the sincerest I can. Our Boss is the best. "Seriously super happy."
In which he grinned. And then said "Then I'm worried bila saya tak ada..."
"I'm being put in a position to do something but I don't know how to, because when I open my mouth to even say a word, terus saya kena. And I think that's why I'm stressed up."
"As the head department, how may I help?"
"I'm not bringing this up to dump everything on you Boss, because we're a team, but I don't know. Maybe we need to have a better communication with each other."
Did I tell you I love my Boss? He's up there with my dad. I miss my dad a lot. Why the hell am I here in Sabah? I want my dad.
But I have Boss, so I guess I'll go to work and be a good MO for my Boss. If he's not in, for visiting or course or something, you can bet who's not showing up...
Hahah that's crazy Atiqah. Allah bestowed you this knowledge. And KKM pays your salary.
But not enough, they still pay me HO's salary. And I don't work for money. Sobs.

No comments:
Post a Comment