In a bid to do something to get out of this slump, I took Vivky and Mr. Ashok's advice of putting goals for myself.
So today I went to Mr. Ashok with FOUR study proposals hahahahaha. And he's criticizing each with
"How is this going to help you in the future?"
"How is this going to help the community?"
With the rate everything was going, there was chance this was never seeing light. So I told him
"I'm doing all this because I want to do something or else I'm going to go terjun sungai every weekend until I get leptospirosis."
He got that I wasn't joking. But I said it in a happy manner.
Later I went and see Boss about it. Started my talk with
"Saya mencari kerja ni Boss."
It's a go for two of my proposals. So here's to Atiqah being serious.

No comments:
Post a Comment