بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, September 07, 2018

Maybe I need Psychiatry referral

Finally end of the week. Walked through the hospital parking lot and called dad, told him tomorrow I'm free, course the next day, free, oncall, then working day per usual.

So I'm planning to go to Kota Belud. Now. I want to catch some stars.

Dad asked where Kota Belud is.

About 65km from here.

An hour plus drive. How's the road.

Proper tarred road. Hilly at one part. No lampu jalan.

Alone?

Yeah. As usual.

He gave some points. Dad is never really the one to outright say no to me, to any of us. He never 100% disapprove anyway, but I know going here and there is his way of disapproving...

Never mind dad. I don't think I'll go.

But I think he understood my need to just.. go somewhere to cool off. Like really. I don't know, I just.. need to.. I don't know.

He said it's because I'm alone and I don't have family around in Sabah. I don't disagree, I think he might be right. I'm not this buas at home, I'm really a couch potato at home.

"Solat, doa banyak-banyak."

Yeah like what else am I supposed to do. The sea is right close by but I want the river.. I really want to, just drown somewhere..

Anyway. The friends are coming down to KK tomorrow. Problem with them is they like malls. I'm done with malls and I really need to go to some sungai. I miss not having people around me. I don't want people around me.

And I'm the Clubhouse Gatekeeper so they will need me to pass them the keys at least. They said to meet there at 9. Can I, like, drive to Kota Belud tomorrow after Subuh? I think I will. But who should I leave the key to?

Should I endure this? Meet them at 9, then chao to Penampang, go to Sungai Kibunut? They can join me if they want, or don't, even better.

I'll go meet them later. I have course on Sunday anyway, I'm gonna meet people anyway. Should I check in that Hutan Lipur Kawang at Papar? Spend Monday morning awake in the middle of the hutan before going back to civilization and do calls Tuesday.

Yeah that sounds like a plan.

No comments:

Haru & Associates