بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Sunday, May 27, 2018

"If you don't love me now, you will never love me again"

Usually when I have two weekends off, I'd be in some jungle somewhere dunked in the river. You won't be hearing from me.

But lately I'm confined to Kota Kinabalu. It's either because my friends come to play or I'm too cheapskate to go out. I'm going through a pretty rough financial time now, so bad I can't afford this September exam unless I tap into my emergencies. But exams are not emergencies. Or that's just me excusing myself from studying.

Anyway, back to me not going anywhere. This week it's because I'm sick. Like really. Yesterday I had to take Paracetamol and Clarinase before I could tolerate getting up. Today I had to get up because there's too many clogs up my nose into my brain and the amount was too much for my tissues to handle, and the colour was greenish.

I had no choice but to start antibiotics on me. Lucky for me I had Augmentin stashed for these kind of days. I hated doing that because I'm a failure at swallowing medicine. That Panadol coated and small, yeah? I had to bite them into two three pieces before they will go down. What more that chunk of Augmentin... Why couldn't they be pills?

An hour later the symptoms improved so much, I could do laundry, I watched two movies on my laptop (genius), I almost complete my sorting out pictures on the computer. And only then I realized I'm stuck with this for a whole week.

I can't do commitments. What makes you think I can comply with this thing twice a day for a week?

No comments:

Haru & Associates