I was watching Infinity War for the second time because it has been nagging at the back of my mind. Thor is a favourite, with his regal words and all. And it helps that Hemsworth is so worth it with his new haircut.
Having an elegant thesaurus puts you at a regal status compared to the rest of commoners. It takes a lot of wit to curse someone in a subtle manner, understood only by people of equal wit.
Dwarf: It will kill you.
Thor: Only if I die.
Dwarf deadpanned: That's what "killing you" means.
Thor made his Wakanda Battle appearance.
Oh and I still hate Peter Quill.
---
When I walked out into the deserted carpark, some car with three dudes in it started their car. My wariness level shot up and I realized I left my Swiss knife in my car.
Everything was well, but I realised I need to buy pen knife keychain and hook it to my car keys.

No comments:
Post a Comment