Facebook is for attention hog, but I am one but still with humility intact, so here I am ranting in my blog hoping someone will care. Well they don't, but I need to get this out anyway.
I live in my room alone. I have housemates but I'm embarrassed by my lack of social activism compared to them so I don't deal with them much beside coming and going from my room. To be frank I meet them more at work than I do at ho- I mean at this place.
I'm carefully avoiding the word home here, because home is Lundang. Second is my car. Third is my hospital.
And as history from my second year in Egypt has proven, I cannot live alone. I need a roommate. I just need a physical human sitting in the same room, we can do nothing, I just need someone around. I need to be with another human or I'll become useless. So recklessly useless.
But I'm stuck in my room because I don't have anyone nearby I want to hang out with. When I'm tired of this room I'll head to my car and go somewhere, but still I'll be alone in my car, going to somewhere alone.
I need a partner. That's the whole 2018 resolution. But I'm not doing anything to actively find and have one.
What am I doing.
Yeah Maisarah lives half hour drive away. She's a friend but not a partner level, especially not now that she's married, she's dutifully occupied with her work and her LDR husband.
Partner level is like Umair. If only Umair lives nearby, I'd be crashing at her place now and then. Like EOD.
Living in Sabah is like living in Egypt all over again. I still need to be somewhere by 8am. All that freedom without my parents around. Ease of transportation.
Except I don't have a partner like when I was in Egypt.
I need help. Please advice.

No comments:
Post a Comment