بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Of course I'm everyone's favourite...

Today was EMSA gathering. I got roped in by Abang Nipah aaargh as my dad's namesake I cannot defy him. Anyway I was looking after the registration and updating the Facebook as we commenced.

Nash arrived, saw me at the counter and smiled. As always I was smitten, but then he said

"Dah study ke untuk September?"

I facepalmed. "Kenapa buat saya stresssss."

"Ye la nak exam kan kena la study."

My God. I love this guy but really. Why is everyone talking about exam? #cries

Later Bang Nipah piled on more job for me and handed down his title to Nash because he will soon sit for his Year 2 exam and go for Year 3 which will be tougher on his time. Nash grinned at me and started piling jobs on me as well.

And they got me. Damn they know I can't say no to them.

---

Today updated on Mr. Zaidi's Facebook was him granted the title Dato'. Wow. Just, wow. Mr. Zaidi my surgeon kesayangan, the cute surgeon with "seluar macam nak terlondeh" as dad said haha is now a Dato'. I cannot imagine calling him Dato' Zaidi bwahaha he's too cute for datoship.

Anyway of course I was happy and congratulated him on Facebook. Of course I immediately messaged Gossipmonger Luqman asking what have Mr. Zaidi done to earn that title.

Mr. Zaidi replied me with "Tq future surgeon Dr. Atiqah" and I blushed bwahahahahaha okay now I must study for MRCS. But I'm busy

1) EMSA news x 1 (ala buat la cepat nanti basi)
2) taip balik natang ape tu (important not urgent)
3) study Orthopaedic cepat la nak EOP esok lusa
4) compiling list to buy books
5) project research with Poknik
6) self project blast injury ape citer
7) case summary malrotation in Hirschsprung ni ape citer

But mostly I want to do nothing. Esok aku oncall balik, Orthobay pulak tu, I really want to just sleep tonight.

No comments:

Haru & Associates