بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Friday, June 03, 2016

I'm good at ignoring. The lawyer letter will come when it comes, in the mean time I better study harder

I was ready to present my case. Dr. Irwan stood beside me and I started. "59 years old underlying DM, HPT, ESRD, history of right BKA-"

"Awak tahu awak femes sekarang?"

I paused for a while. I am not that ignorant, but I don't want to acknowledge this either. "Tahu."

"Awak tahu dulu pernah ada HO gaduh dengan dia jugak?"

"Tak." I was curious what happened to that HO, but I wasn't not that curious.

"Kalau gaduh dengan dia, kena beringat sikit."

I stared at my MO. I felt like explaining myself but I was not that excited to discuss about this. Saya bukan gaduh dengan dia sebab saya kenal dia sape. What she did was unacceptable regardless who she is.

"Boleh saya present kes?"

---

Dr. Nik the ASU senior slash my favourite Ortho registrar walked pass me while I was doing discharge and suddenly stopped.

"Awak la yang..." He grinned. "Ke ada orang lain?"

"Saya la."

"Dia memang macam tu. Jangan risau. Awak tak payah rasa down ke-"

"Semua orang ingat saya down ke." I smirked. Dr. Nik is so nice. "Terima kasih sebab risaukan saya."

"Awak dah baca dokumentasi dia?"

"Tak. Dia dokumen kat mana?"

"Awak tak tahu?"

"Perlu ke tahu?"

He grinned.

"Saya rasa doktor lagi tahu kes daripada saya."

No comments:

Haru & Associates