بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Atiqah the skema reporter

Today during round Dr. Azrul looked through the op notes mumbling out loud

"Nama aku ape dah.."

I know he meant his role in the op as in surgeon, assistant, or whatever. But I stood there with my expressionless face and said

"Nama doktor Azrul Che Daud."

He almost face dropped onto the cardiac table grinning. I smirked. Dr. Pijan laughed. Poknik looked at me and said

"Takpe. Betul doh jawapan awok tu."

"Aku maksudkan aku ni assistant ke atau ape op haritu. Aku scrub nurse sebenarnya. Tapi bagus la ada orang ingat nama aku. Terima kasih."

"Kalau saya save nombor orang tu dalam henset saya, saya save nama penuh."

"Wow." Dr. Pijan sounded impressed amongst Dr. Azrul laughing at my skemaness. It's a habit from my news editor days. I need full names for news. "Nama saya apa?"

I stated his full name. He nodded.

No comments:

Haru & Associates