بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

CBD insertion 101

We had bladder cancer and revision of all topics today, followed by training on CBD insertion. Dr. Shenoufy handled the session before Dr. Mohamed took over and there were two penile mannequins for us to take turns.

I was assisting Izzah, my hand readied with a syringe for balloon inflation when I heard Dr. Mohamed commenting on the other mannequin.

"Usually the patient is not in this position-"

Looked over to the other group and saw it was Umair standing behind the penile mannequin and inserting a catheter. It appeared like she was catheterizing on herself.

It was damn funny I couldn't help myself. "Hahaha that's yours!"

We once made a joke that I have more balls than some guys we knew, but looks like she's the one with the other appendage.

1 comment:

Haru said...

Today ume said to me: You have the balls but I habe the penis. We complete each other.

We then shook hands and laughed.

Yup. Two crazy girls.

Haru & Associates