1- January
The season of getting sick and cheered upon by friends. Overall, I had fun as we started the year by getting into trouble with Jaksi at City Stars (haha) and then we wrapped up Community Medicine.
I took up a job that consumes most of my weekends and requires my presence outstation. Physically taxing and although a year has gone by, I still couldn't handle the distance. But they say if life doesn't tires you, then you're on the wrong path. Haha. I hope I remain sincere and steadfast.
Traveled to Ras el-Bahr for the winter. It was cold and fun, yes. But I will never understand why people choose to go to watery windy places in the winter, haha.
2- February
Our first niece was born! Ahlan wa sahlan Balqis binti Anas!
Explored a new territory called Madinat Salam. Actually we wanted to go to Gamie Salam but the bus driver misheard me and dropped us somewhere foreign huhu. It was post revolution and not safe actually, and thank God we were saved by a knight in shining maroon Nissan. Ustaz Mat said he never met any Malay there. Me and Faiz broke record, wooho!
Abang Warouq's batch graduated and went back for good. Egypt lost another fun entity. I was the Multimedia committee for their graduation ceremony and my dream of airing The Script's If You Ever Come Back in the hall of ARMA came true.
Traveled to Spain and had fun awesome time :)
Got accepted into PERUBATAN Medical Team and stepped down from co-helming BPP News Department.
3- March
Was traumatized from being out at midnight. The following week I was all eyes on the road regardless it was in the blaring sunshine and I wouldn't go out at night. Still so much sensitized and physically affected by the assault. Nowadays I am nearly back to my normal gallant self, hehe, but I learned my lesson.
Got involved in a seemingly safe and non-lethal-to-sanity book project for Med Team.
4- April
April is always Medicophilic Month and this year Muhammad, Syaimaa' and I formed a debate team since the organizer abolished public speaking competition. (Whatever good deed Captain did throughout his life was reflected when his prophecy was proven correct, lol.) It was great experience and alhamdulillah we won!
I finally approved Dik Kemal to follow me on Twitter after I saw his tweet telling our senior of my achievement and I was extremely touched by their endless fanshipping, haha. And thus we conclude Haru's Top Ten Entourage lol. These people are the best, they make my life a beautiful arc en ciel.
With the ongoing of the job, the debate, the book project.. all added up to make me one highly volatile and unstable human. April marked that one moment I honestly broke down. I regretted not being strong enough to handle it myself, huh, but it happened, and I learned my lesson.
5- May
Went dating with Kak Elle and others to see Maz Jobrani and folks stand-up comedy!
EXAM! EXAM! EXAM! Oh and the book project was still ongoing..
6- June
EXAM and book project..
7- July
FREEDOM that was followed by a period of silence and finally I exploded in front of one of our adviser who had the misfortune of being stuck with me at the airport, sorry. The book project ate up 3/4 of my sanity.
Went back home to patch up on my sanity. Visited Chik Na at Semenyih, went down to Beruas and Taiping. Finally after all these years of going back to kampung, I finally visited the Muzium Beruas (haha kampung aku ada muzium. Kampung korang ada? Lol) and explored Kem Tahanan Kamunting from end to end! :D
Our first nephew was born! Ahlan wa sahlan Mohamed Dhiaulhaq bin Mohamed Shafiq!
Officially a fifth year medical student, alhamdulillah. Quite a blessing to be able to proceed to the next level in one go after the feat I did all through this year.
8- August
Big Bro got engaged!
A much needed break. Recharged full sanity, lol.
9- September
Fifth year started with Internal Medicine and what was left of the book project.
10- October
Still with the book project. Haha, yes I know.
Started to hang out at the hospital with five other awesome classmates :D
The News Department interviewed Tok Pa who came down to Cairo and Epul did great with the interviewing. But honestly, Tok Pa let us down with his tired answers and I had to reject the transcript from being published. Also, that was the time our department was reprimanded by the ambassador for the 'misleading' media pass we wore around. Lulz. Plus there was this abang handsome who showed interest in my job ihik. (Cannot resist, seriously is one of my 2012 hype moment).
Balqis was growing beautifully and her parents kept daunting me with the prospect of having my own kid. I swear those two were bad influences, hahaha.
Went for my Internal Medicine clinical exam, postponed my MCQ exam and went home for the Eid Adha break. Tagged with papa at Kuala Krai Hospital and for the first time, this daughter was officially tutored under her father.
11- November
Big Bro got married! I have legally acquired a big sister who is taking most of my brother's attention. Now I have a valid reason to pester Abang A*** and S***** 24-7, provided they didn't kill me in the process.
Went into the next level of my job.
Remnant of the book project. We started to tidy up the seams.
Spent a day in Maadi with Kak Elle and Kak Fathy! Annoyed Kak Fathy because I kept exchanging inside jokes with Kak Elle haha..
Received LE200 from our neonatal jaundice lecturer for summing up the lecture. Wooho!
12- December
Big Bro was operated upon to remove his stupidity gene.
My pre-winter attack came crashing after two years of cleared lungs and I went running for my inhaler. Or not. I hate that stuff.
Abang Sam transited in Egypt for two nights on his way to Paris so we had dinner together. Next year it will be just me and him if Ara and Nisa bail on us again, lulz. He talked to us about tasawwuf, about his friend who died in-flight to London and that we should be doctors beyond geographical and time border. Travel and food remains the most prominent memory, so be cheap on everything if you must except FOOD.
Was one of the interviewer for PERUBATAN Medical Team intake. The guys said I was one of the crueler interviewer but hey, girl just wanna have fun. Plus I wasn't the only Ijud around, ngehehe.
Bought a new handphone. I need it for my job because I was always on the move but regardless of this recent acquisition, I still have this habit of not picking up calls and I still love my iPod to death. Need to stop comparing my two years old trusty iPod to this two days old gadget.
The season of getting sick and cheered upon by friends. Overall, I had fun as we started the year by getting into trouble with Jaksi at City Stars (haha) and then we wrapped up Community Medicine.
I took up a job that consumes most of my weekends and requires my presence outstation. Physically taxing and although a year has gone by, I still couldn't handle the distance. But they say if life doesn't tires you, then you're on the wrong path. Haha. I hope I remain sincere and steadfast.
Traveled to Ras el-Bahr for the winter. It was cold and fun, yes. But I will never understand why people choose to go to watery windy places in the winter, haha.
2- February
Our first niece was born! Ahlan wa sahlan Balqis binti Anas!
Explored a new territory called Madinat Salam. Actually we wanted to go to Gamie Salam but the bus driver misheard me and dropped us somewhere foreign huhu. It was post revolution and not safe actually, and thank God we were saved by a knight in shining maroon Nissan. Ustaz Mat said he never met any Malay there. Me and Faiz broke record, wooho!
Abang Warouq's batch graduated and went back for good. Egypt lost another fun entity. I was the Multimedia committee for their graduation ceremony and my dream of airing The Script's If You Ever Come Back in the hall of ARMA came true.
Traveled to Spain and had fun awesome time :)
Got accepted into PERUBATAN Medical Team and stepped down from co-helming BPP News Department.
3- March
Was traumatized from being out at midnight. The following week I was all eyes on the road regardless it was in the blaring sunshine and I wouldn't go out at night. Still so much sensitized and physically affected by the assault. Nowadays I am nearly back to my normal gallant self, hehe, but I learned my lesson.
Got involved in a seemingly safe and non-lethal-to-sanity book project for Med Team.
4- April
April is always Medicophilic Month and this year Muhammad, Syaimaa' and I formed a debate team since the organizer abolished public speaking competition. (Whatever good deed Captain did throughout his life was reflected when his prophecy was proven correct, lol.) It was great experience and alhamdulillah we won!
| Us with the runner-up and one of the judges. |
I finally approved Dik Kemal to follow me on Twitter after I saw his tweet telling our senior of my achievement and I was extremely touched by their endless fanshipping, haha. And thus we conclude Haru's Top Ten Entourage lol. These people are the best, they make my life a beautiful arc en ciel.
With the ongoing of the job, the debate, the book project.. all added up to make me one highly volatile and unstable human. April marked that one moment I honestly broke down. I regretted not being strong enough to handle it myself, huh, but it happened, and I learned my lesson.
5- May
Went dating with Kak Elle and others to see Maz Jobrani and folks stand-up comedy!
EXAM! EXAM! EXAM! Oh and the book project was still ongoing..
6- June
EXAM and book project..
7- July
FREEDOM that was followed by a period of silence and finally I exploded in front of one of our adviser who had the misfortune of being stuck with me at the airport, sorry. The book project ate up 3/4 of my sanity.
Went back home to patch up on my sanity. Visited Chik Na at Semenyih, went down to Beruas and Taiping. Finally after all these years of going back to kampung, I finally visited the Muzium Beruas (haha kampung aku ada muzium. Kampung korang ada? Lol) and explored Kem Tahanan Kamunting from end to end! :D
| Because Beruas is my kampung, I am entitled to leniency kah3. |
Our first nephew was born! Ahlan wa sahlan Mohamed Dhiaulhaq bin Mohamed Shafiq!
Officially a fifth year medical student, alhamdulillah. Quite a blessing to be able to proceed to the next level in one go after the feat I did all through this year.
8- August
Big Bro got engaged!
A much needed break. Recharged full sanity, lol.
9- September
Fifth year started with Internal Medicine and what was left of the book project.
10- October
Still with the book project. Haha, yes I know.
Started to hang out at the hospital with five other awesome classmates :D
The News Department interviewed Tok Pa who came down to Cairo and Epul did great with the interviewing. But honestly, Tok Pa let us down with his tired answers and I had to reject the transcript from being published. Also, that was the time our department was reprimanded by the ambassador for the 'misleading' media pass we wore around. Lulz. Plus there was this abang handsome who showed interest in my job ihik. (Cannot resist, seriously is one of my 2012 hype moment).
Balqis was growing beautifully and her parents kept daunting me with the prospect of having my own kid. I swear those two were bad influences, hahaha.
Went for my Internal Medicine clinical exam, postponed my MCQ exam and went home for the Eid Adha break. Tagged with papa at Kuala Krai Hospital and for the first time, this daughter was officially tutored under her father.
11- November
Big Bro got married! I have legally acquired a big sister who is taking most of my brother's attention. Now I have a valid reason to pester Abang A*** and S***** 24-7, provided they didn't kill me in the process.
Went into the next level of my job.
Remnant of the book project. We started to tidy up the seams.
Spent a day in Maadi with Kak Elle and Kak Fathy! Annoyed Kak Fathy because I kept exchanging inside jokes with Kak Elle haha..
Received LE200 from our neonatal jaundice lecturer for summing up the lecture. Wooho!
12- December
Big Bro was operated upon to remove his stupidity gene.
My pre-winter attack came crashing after two years of cleared lungs and I went running for my inhaler. Or not. I hate that stuff.
Abang Sam transited in Egypt for two nights on his way to Paris so we had dinner together. Next year it will be just me and him if Ara and Nisa bail on us again, lulz. He talked to us about tasawwuf, about his friend who died in-flight to London and that we should be doctors beyond geographical and time border. Travel and food remains the most prominent memory, so be cheap on everything if you must except FOOD.
![]() |
| Kak Pana, Abang Sam, Kak Nadiah, Kak Shae the three seniors sitting for their graduating exam! |
Was one of the interviewer for PERUBATAN Medical Team intake. The guys said I was one of the crueler interviewer but hey, girl just wanna have fun. Plus I wasn't the only Ijud around, ngehehe.
Bought a new handphone. I need it for my job because I was always on the move but regardless of this recent acquisition, I still have this habit of not picking up calls and I still love my iPod to death. Need to stop comparing my two years old trusty iPod to this two days old gadget.


3 comments:
"Went dating with Kak Elle and others"
I feel speshul. ;p
Too bad this year we can't create trouble like last time. ;p
Lawanya door-gift!
"Was one of the interviewer for PERUBATAN Medical Team intake." Fuh! Berdebar tengok akak time i/v hari tu. Nasib tak kena attack dgn akak :P
hehe terima kasih (walaupun akak takde kaitan dengan usaha penyediaan doorgift pertunangan tersebut :P)
ehe akak baik je la~ (or not, lol) tahniah adilah :D
Post a Comment