بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Monday, February 06, 2012

Through Jordan with Love

I am a fan of English breakfast. So when Royal Jordan served me this along with the good night sleep in the warm coziness of Golden Tulip Hotel near Queen Alia International Airport the night before, I declared I was in love.

Baked beans! Omelette! Sausages! Mushrooms! Coffee!
The only thing not here was grilled tomatoes!
XD

Please accept the other half of my fingerless glove I accidentally left behind as a token of my undying appreciation.

#simplegirl

And as usual, despite the resolution to sleep through the entire flight to be refreshed and alert upon landing, I spent the whole 5 hours watching Ryan Gosling in three movies; Drive, The Ides of March and Crazy, Stupid, Love.

The first two were worth it but the last was as satisfying as a tasteless popcorn. The inviting dark alleys of California and the intricacy of politics far evoke the mind than how to be suave with the ladies and win your manhood back.

Can't help loving cars more than sappy romcoms.

No comments:

Haru & Associates