Day One
Before sunrise
War with Blanket because gathering at 6.30 in the morning is a felony, I tell you.
As expected, the one living closest to the point of gathering was the last to arrive.
Evening
Talk with Brothers back from Gaza.
Night
Discussion on the ten muwasofat tarbiyyah.
But I missed the talk and the discussion because after checking in, we had to prepare for the explorace to be held the next day.
Day two
Before sunrise
Cold shower in the wee hour of a winter morning by the beach is suicidal, but I needed to wake up. It was either dead by nagging (from not waking up) or by vagal overstimulation. Tough choice.
Morning
Enjoyed myself by the beach, stared at the wind while waited for the teams to arrive at my checkpoint.
Afternoon
Had coffee by the beach like a boss. Faiz had tea but I'm still the boss here.
Evening
Went through the small town and walked down the Nile towards the end, where it met the Mediterranean Sea.
Night
Small talk on the revolution and changes we're heading to.
Self post-mortem afterwards. My heart is more than 75% black with apparent sins, uhuh.
Day three
Morning
It rained (so glad I went wandering yesterday) so the schedule was appropriately indoor. The wind was crazy.
Roles of a Muslim lady.
Stories of the Prophet's companions: Thufail ad-Dausi, Amru ibn Ash, Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah.
Afternoon
Resolutions
Evening
Playtime and we finished shooting for our video.
The mood called for seafood crepe but I never got the chance due to time restriction. It was always a battle between what you want and what you need..
Night
Videos presented.
BBQ chicken by the Kitchen Team. Rumours had it they marinated using ChefAbang Sakeenah Abang's recipe.
Before sunrise
War with Blanket because gathering at 6.30 in the morning is a felony, I tell you.
As expected, the one living closest to the point of gathering was the last to arrive.
Evening
Talk with Brothers back from Gaza.
Night
Discussion on the ten muwasofat tarbiyyah.
But I missed the talk and the discussion because after checking in, we had to prepare for the explorace to be held the next day.
Day two
Before sunrise
Cold shower in the wee hour of a winter morning by the beach is suicidal, but I needed to wake up. It was either dead by nagging (from not waking up) or by vagal overstimulation. Tough choice.
Morning
Enjoyed myself by the beach, stared at the wind while waited for the teams to arrive at my checkpoint.
Afternoon
Had coffee by the beach like a boss. Faiz had tea but I'm still the boss here.
Evening
Went through the small town and walked down the Nile towards the end, where it met the Mediterranean Sea.
Night
Small talk on the revolution and changes we're heading to.
Self post-mortem afterwards. My heart is more than 75% black with apparent sins, uhuh.
Day three
Morning
It rained (so glad I went wandering yesterday) so the schedule was appropriately indoor. The wind was crazy.
Roles of a Muslim lady.
Stories of the Prophet's companions: Thufail ad-Dausi, Amru ibn Ash, Abu Ubaidah bin Jarrah.
Afternoon
Resolutions
Evening
Playtime and we finished shooting for our video.
The mood called for seafood crepe but I never got the chance due to time restriction. It was always a battle between what you want and what you need..
Night
Videos presented.
BBQ chicken by the Kitchen Team. Rumours had it they marinated using Chef

No comments:
Post a Comment