بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

28th Feb - Come Take Me Shopping

Ikea is a fun and inspiring place. You can walk around and start building up imagination on how your own place will turn out in the future. There's a particular set for a small bedroom; equipped with a single bed, an open back bookcase in front of a stunning workstation. Plus this neat tall drawer for all the wardrobe you own. All plated in metal and shades of white.


INSPIRED!

So that's when I decided it should be someone who will take me shopping at Ikea, hehe. I hardly ever go shopping so this shouldn't count as domestic violence, don't you worry ;)


Afterwards we met Hadi and kakak, the former treated me to coffee and cupcakes since the elusive Daim cake was out of order. I originally ordered meatballs but they were out as well, understandable since we started queuing 15 minutes before the closing time.


He's an odd old chap, my brother. I wondered what I was supposed to do with the salt and pepper he grabbed for me.

No comments:

Haru & Associates